We offer three membership options to support the different types of organizations. To learn more about each option and for membership levels and pricing click on the membership type below. All organizational memberships are valid for one calendar year, beginning January 1 and expiring December 31.
- Yacht Clubs and Sailing Clubs
A local sailing organization comprised of sailors for the purpose of encouraging and directing the sport of sailing.
- Affiliated Organizations
An organization that is not a yacht club status, including one design classes, commercial sailing schools, community sailing programs, and more.
- Regional Sailing Associations
An umbrella organization of regional clubs, coordinating races, sailing classes, regattas, and handicapping.
New: Member Benefit for MVP Organizations
- Save 15% off your custom sublimated pinnie order from World Cup Supply.
Savings & Discounts
- 10% discount on the marine insurance components of the Burgee Program, the Gowrie Group's turnkey insurance offering for sailing organizations. Hundreds of dollars in savings.
- 30% discount on online registration services from Regatta Network - Free online membership management program, websites and more for event registration customers
- 50% enrollment fee to American Maritime Safety for Random Drug Testing Program. Click here for more information.
- 20% discount and participation in the Jamestown Distributors/ US Sailing Yacht Club and Institutional Program.
- Receive 15% on fleet orders from Kinder Industries. Click here to learn more.
- Member only pricing on US Sailing products including publications from the US Sailing Store
- Participate in the Member Partner Program - Offer discounted US Sailing memberships to your members and earn valuable credits to purchase products and services from US Sailing
- Special member pricing on background checks and screening services from National Center for Safety Initiatives.
- Member only discounts from other sponsors and partners
- Receive a copy of the current Racing Rules of Sailing (per 4-year rulebook period)
- Up to 20% off Gill technical apparel from Gill's scholastic dealers.
Publicity & Marketing Opportunities:
- Post job opportunities and view resumes posted by US Sailing certified instructors and coaches on our Instructor Job Bank
- List your events on the US Sailing online event calendar
- List your sailing school in the Where to Learn Database
- List your charter boats in the Where to Sail Database
- List your One-Design Class on the One-Design Class List
- Host Instructor Training Courses
- Opportunity to host US Sailing Championships
- Show your affiliation with the nationally recognized sailing authority by placing a US Sailing logo on your organization's website